Friday, February 15, 2008

One More Person for Peace

When I was approached and asked to take on this project by Rachel Smith of Giving Tree Jewelry and Patricia Crawford of A Night for Darfur, I didn't have to think twice. It is such an incredibly wonderful cause!
(click on their names for more info).
A portion of the profits from the sale of these sterling silver bracelets go to directly the Zam Zam camp and clinic in Darfur which is a vital safe haven for women and children in that war torn country. Each one is signed and numbered by me and comes with a story card. By purchasing a cuff, our numbers grow +1, +1 and on and on.
We started this last May and the last cuff that I made was numbered 122!
This is the logo that I designed and the stamp I had made to officially mark each bracelet.

No comments: